- The new Pirate Ship app has been added to the app store for all your affordable shipping needs. Pirate Ship is the preferred shipping platform for subscription box entrepreneurs.
- We moved the ShipStation settings into an app in the app store as well
- Shipping info field on the product settings now shows on the checkout as well as the customer login area now so you can make important shipping info visible to your customers. If you don’t fill it out this info won’t appear on the checkout.
- Bug fix for settings page where you couldn’t save has been resolved.
- A bug was fixed with Google Analytics app, which in some rare cases wasn’t loading correctly.
Changes 11/8/19 - 11/20/19
Archived Surveys, Questions & Answers
This is a small update to make things more clear for when doing fulfilment and to make managing customers easier.
Archived surveys, questions or answers will have "Archived" labels when shown in the admin, shipstation and the orders api.
Additionally, you can now filtering subscriptions and orders by archived surveys, questions and answers as well!
Please note as of just now, all archived answers will still not be included in the customizations line item calculation at the time of renewal.
Bug hunt 🐛🔫 + Improvements
We have been seriously busy for the previous couple of weeks. We grabbed our laptops and went on a bug hunt and managed to squash lots of bugs that were giving you a headache 😵. Please find the full list of what we managed to do below 👇 (apologies upfront, this is going to be a loooong list):
We've fixed the Settings tab on the Cart Abandonment section which is now fully operational.
Managed to isolate and to put a patch in place for the problem where bulk renewal change function was changing renewal dates for the entire customer list, and not only to the selected few. Tested it extensively, it's working now as expected 👍
Product label inside your Subbly admin is now showing whether the product is live or offline based on the product settings.
Very important one❗ We've fixed some edge case scenarios where up sell step wasn't showing on the checkouts.
Fixed a couple of minor typos and spelling errors on both the checkout and the customer login area 📝
We've fixed the Google Analytics's App conversion event value vs. label.
We deployed a fix where you no longer have to re-upload the image to the product page after you change anything else on it (description, title, etc…) which was super annoying.
At the same time, fixed a caching issue where your offline or archived products still appeared on the live site.
Fixed the formatting for non-UK English alphabet characters that were returning some weird values on the CSV export 😊
Added a skipping functionality for some of the recently introduced billing/shipping frequencies such as every 4 weeks. These customers are now also able to skip their next payment from inside the customer login area.
Your store's subdomain on your general settings page is now updating based on what site is set as active.
An important one❗ We made some changes to the logic where next shipping date is displayed on the customer login area to fix some discrepancies where system was showing an actual future date or inaccurate date.
We fixed a bug which was making Terms and Conditions page inaccessible from your admin, you can see the template for T&C's again from the Privacy Center.
We've changed the UI where dates on your admin appear from timestamp approximation (in 2 weeks) to an actual DD/MM/YYYY format now 📆
We added a condition where Pause or cancel anytime caption now doesn't appear if you're utilizing commitment period for your subscription products.
We've added a Go back to store button on both the success page of the checkout and inside customer login area because you asked for it 😉
We've put a lot of time into improving our server architecture for scalability and reliability. This is also on-going but a large portion of improvements have been implemented for your peace of mind 🧘♀️.
And lots of minor changes… 😎
As always, if you're experiencing some inconveniences with the UI/UX on the platform or you simply feel there's something we could do better, feel free to reach out to our support team and we'll look into it as soon as we can 👀
Churn Optimization Insights 📉
Want to really understand when and why your customers are cancelling?
Then we have the solution! 🤘 Today we introduced "Churn Insights" so you can analyse when and why customers cancel, and then come up with clever ways to optimize to reduce churn.
Here's an example of what it looks like:
And here's how you can use it…
You can filter by:
- Cancellation reason
- The date period the subscription was cancelled in
- Days, weeks or months
And then you can see the subscription cancellation reasons plotted against the time since the subscription started. 🙌
Changes 9/11/19 - 27/11/19
- New condition for Automations to run automations based on if a subscription is a gift or not
- Issue with refer-a-friend settings panel has been fixed
Major Release: Automations 🤖⚡️🎉
After months of work we're super proud and excited to introduce to you Subbly's Automations.
Customize, optimize and liberate your entire business with Subbly’s Automations.
With “if this then that” logic using triggers and actions, you can create custom workflows to supercharge your business ⚡️.
Grow, manage and scale your business more efficiently. No more costly apps and headaches when things fall apart.
Send SMS’s, emails, apply discounts, send webhooks, and more, based on events and conditions as they happen, or set them to happen in the future.
Learn more about automations by watching this explainer video:
Get Started Today
Visit here to request automations to be added to your account.
Universal Search 🌎🔎
You can now search for customers, orders, products and subscriptions from any page of the Subbly admin.
Our goal is to save you time and effort whilst making you more productive.
Let us know what you think!
Recent Changes 8/15/19 - 8/28/19
- Your customers can provide gift messages if they select to send it as a gift
- Website builder version 2.0 has officially been taken offline in favour of version 3.0!
- Order exports with gift recipient information have been fixed
Recent Changes 7/24/19 - 8/15/19
- You can now filter subscriptions by their "label" which means you can filter subscriptions by their stage in their life cycle. E.g. "Gift".
- Filtering orders by date
- Duplicate order line items
- Duplicate orders
- Plus many more! 👏
Recent Changes 7/22/19 - 7/24/19
- New email template for "forgot password" that gets sent to customer, this also means the page they land on when resetting their password is branded with your login area styles.
- A bug was fixed where some $0 orders were generated when batch changing renewal dates
- A bug was fixed where some batch jobs for changing renewal dates were timing out if they were too big
- Fix for site builder failing over SSL